A movie about a boy who makes a wish that his teddy-bear comes to life and it comes true? Eish. That sounds like something for the Disney channel. But when you add Family Guy’s Seth Macfarlane into the mix you get the hilarious TED. An incredibly witty and offensive movie full of one liners, and Mila Kunis.
It’s worth it just for the conversations you’ll have afterwards about the anatomy of Ted being able to have sex with a human… and yes, that scene is in the movie.
The ‘realistic’ tale on an unrealistic story. A teddy who started out as a kid, but grew up, just like his owner into a bong and ass hitting, smack talking ball of fur.
*High Five* to Seth Macfarlane, I want to be INSIDE that man’t brain to know how he thinks of these things.
Now, because being a pirate is only good if you live in the Caribbean, i know you’ll all be buying this DVD. *side eye*
Giving a DVD is a great Xmas present idea. And the fine folk over at Nu Metro Blu Ray and DVD have given me a DVD to give to YOU. Free. Boom. To do with what you want. Just call me Santa. But don’t call me a HO HO HO.
To become eligible to win, I’d like you to leave a comment on this post – tell me what your favourite toy was as a kid, and how you might imagine them to be if they’d grown up alongside you. (It will be a ‘random’ draw based on a number generator.)
I had a doll. She had an innocence face. Like, that’s what it said on the box. They had different emotions. I got ‘Oh So Innocent Cynthia’. Her name was Cynthia. Who names a doll that? Well, the box told me to. If Cynthia had turned into a walking and talking doll, that innocent big-blue eyed look would probably make me want to slap her now in our almost 30th year. Because. If she grew up with me… that innocence would have been a lie.
*High Five for imagination*
Oh, and here’s a summary of what’s on the DVD (as told by Ted):
DVD & BLU-‐RAY™ BONUS FEATURES
• Gag Reel – Not going to lie. I blame the director.
• Ted: The Making of
• Feature Commentary with Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin and Mark Wahlberg – Yeah, right. Where is MY commentary track?
BLU-‐RAY™ HI-‐DEF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
• Deleted Scenes – One of these is literally called “Pooped in my Hand.” And it’s in HD.
• Alternate Takes – These scenes didn’t make it to the final cut… which is why they have random drug testing now.
• Teddy Bear Scuffle – All real, I lost my eye, but nailed Wahlberg in his tenders.
• Advanced Virtual Remote and Keyboard – Control Blu-‐ray™ features and communicate with ease.
• Video Timeline – Instantly access any point in the film.
• Mobile-‐To-‐Go – Transfer exclusive bonus features to your device to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
• Browse Titles – Access a library of available titles and previews.
• Includes UltraViolet and Digital Copy of Ted