Hi-FiveHi, I'm Angel (Yes, really) and I'm a stand-up comedian, TV writer and Radio Host. And a blogger, evidently. Thanks for being here, I hope I amuse you. *High Five*
Lookin’ for summin?
Say What#MissBikerSA 29 before 29 Abs Alcohol Angel Angel Blythe Campey banking black top live blacktop rally budget budget challenge Cape Town Cape Town Bike Festival column comedy Dancing Darling debut denzel washington Family festival ford glee heroes high five idale joy Love Miss Biker SA money moneysmart Movie muay thai olympics Rocking the Daisies simply asia South Africa spillly Stand up comedy thailand think thai tomtom travel Valentines Day win
Popular Posts from the Past
- Where to catch Stand-Up Comedy in Cape Town
- Shantaram. Best writing
- 14 photos of Laughing children from around the world, to make your day better.
- ZCC Jump because Africa invented Krump.
- Save Water, Shower with a Friend
- A Friend of Miiiine....
- Rocked, Rolled (and smoked) those Daisies.
- Moneyliscious. - Women and Money
- Sri Lank Awesome - My Diary of Sri Lanka: Day 1.
- Do they know it's Christmas in Africa?
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: high five
Today’s random high five from the boys on the Black Top Rally comes straight from the pit of the creators themselves. Two workers at Fords Port Elizabeth engine plant (where they make the engines for the all-new Ranger) high five … Continue reading
The guys on the Black Top Live Rally, Powered by Ford have sent me their latest *high five*
It’s no secret that only winners high five. Even if you’re a loser – when you high-five you feel like a winner. #fact Lose a race, throw up a high five, and you become a winner. The guys on the … Continue reading