Hi-FiveHi, I'm Angel (Yes, really) and I'm a stand-up comedian, TV writer and Radio Host. And a blogger, evidently. Thanks for being here, I hope I amuse you. *High Five*
Lookin’ for summin?
- 29 before 29
- Angel Blythe Campey
- black top live
- blacktop rally
- budget challenge
- Cape Town
- Cape Town Bike Festival
- denzel washington
- high five
- Miss Biker SA
- muay thai
- Rocking the Daisies
- simply asia
- South Africa
- Stand up comedy
- think thai
- Valentines Day
Popular Posts from the Past
- 14 photos of Laughing children from around the world, to make your day better.
- Ghosts of 29 Birthdays Past...
- My impres-SIV roommate's Birthday.
- My Opinion: 11 Sexiest Men on the Planet
- Middle Fingers for Rustum. Fuck Cancer.
- 6 Slightly abnormal things about me, that might make you love me less:
- My Grahamstown National Arts Festival Shows
- The Lampooned Rob van Vuuren
- Cape Comedy at Alexander Bar
- World's most downloaded Male Model
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: thailand
As you may or may not know… Simply Asia have awarded me a trip to Thailand (as a result of a ‘banquet-off‘ against 3 other blogger types.) This is amazing news. And I thank all of you for your support … Continue reading
Meet Boeta. He’s an African Thai Buddah. Much like (no fairy tales ever) Boeta began his life in Woolworths and upon being rescued from sure death by humiliation on the sale rack, was placed in a tower with a lovely … Continue reading
If you know me at all. You’d know that Thailand is my absolute favourite place in the world. (After South Africa, obviously) I’ve been there 3 times and even lived there for a stint, on Phuket Island (which is fun … Continue reading