Hi-FiveHi, I'm Angel (Yes, really) and I'm a stand-up comedian, TV writer and Radio Host. And a blogger, evidently. Thanks for being here, I hope I amuse you. *High Five*
Lookin’ for summin?
Say What#MissBikerSA 29 before 29 Abs Alcohol Angel Angel Blythe Campey banking black top live blacktop rally budget budget challenge Cape Town Cape Town Bike Festival column comedy Dancing Darling debut denzel washington Family festival ford glee heroes high five idale joy Love Miss Biker SA money moneysmart Movie muay thai olympics Rocking the Daisies simply asia South Africa spillly Stand up comedy thailand think thai tomtom travel Valentines Day win
Popular Posts from the Past
- Where to catch Stand-Up Comedy in Cape Town
- Shantaram. Best writing
- 14 photos of Laughing children from around the world, to make your day better.
- ZCC Jump because Africa invented Krump.
- Save Water, Shower with a Friend
- A Friend of Miiiine....
- Rocked, Rolled (and smoked) those Daisies.
- Moneyliscious. - Women and Money
- Sri Lank Awesome - My Diary of Sri Lanka: Day 1.
- Do they know it's Christmas in Africa?
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: think thai
Meet Boeta. He’s an African Thai Buddah. Much like (no fairy tales ever) Boeta began his life in Woolworths and upon being rescued from sure death by humiliation on the sale rack, was placed in a tower with a lovely … Continue reading
If you’ve followed my “Team Gale” vs “Team Peeta” tweets you’d have noticed that I was recently pretty obessesed with the Hunger Games book trilogy – Little did I realise that i’d be ‘living it’ to an extent. Happy Hunger … Continue reading
This is a random high five all round. For innovation, dreams and creative people being rad (to me). I made a list of 29 things I wanted to do before I was 29. One of them was to test drive … Continue reading